Whether it is a wedding ring or a necklace you bought just because, it is always a wise decision to protect the beautiful piece with jewelry insurance. You never know what the future holds. At Orlando Jewelers, we are here to inform you of all the benefits of getting this insurance. You can trust our advice since we are deemed as one of the best jewelry stores near me.
Your Jewelry Are Worth ItA piece of fine jewelry is more than metal and diamonds. There is sentimental and financial value attached to each and every piece of jewelry you own. You shouldn’t have to worry about heartbreak if it gets misplaced or stolen. Jewelry insurance gives jewelry owners the peace of mind to enjoy their jewelry pieces every single day. Many think that engagement rings or family heirlooms are the only ones worth protecting. Jewelry insurance protects all your valuables including:
- Loose stones
- Watches (including smartwatches)
- Diamond earrings
- Wedding rings and bands
- Plus so much more!
- Retipping prongs
- Tightening stones
- Replacing clasp(s)
- Restringing pearls
- Repairing bent, worn, or broken prongs
- Repairing or replacing earring posts
The Benefits of Jewelry Insurance
- Worldwide travel protection
- No matter where you are in the world, whether it’s going on your honeymoon or taking a much-needed vacation, jewelry insurance covers you. In the case your jewelry is damaged, misplaced, or stolen, you are covered. Once you return home, rest assured that your fine jewelry will be replaced or repaired.
- Work with your own personal jeweler
- With jewelry insurance by Orlando Jewelers, you have the freedom to work with any jeweler you choose.
- You cannot predict accidents, but you can protect
- Life happens and we cannot predict when accidents will occur. Jewelry insurance is there to protect you in the event that tragedy happens and your valuables are taken or broken. Whether it be because travel, everyday wear and tear, or theft, jewelry insurance is there to protect you and your fine jewelry.